NWSI is seeking qualified personnel to join our team of professionals and become part of our growing presence in the public water services and treatment industry.
We are currently looking to add our team for the following positions:
- Certified Operator
- Conduct Baseline System Inspection, Operating and Maintenance Services.
- Operational inspection of all equipment and treatment systems.
- Routine mechanical/electrical/ instrumentation maintenance & repair.
- Sampling of treated water to conduct water quality monitoring.
- Review water quality data, investigate problems and take corrective action as needed.
- Compliance Manager
- Provide assistance in managing compliance monitoring programs for drinking water and wastewater clients to meet all local, state and federal regulations.
- Communicate with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Organizes, analyzes and reports sampling data from laboratory reports to Engineers and clients.
Interested? Please fill-out the employment inquiry form below.